Saturday 13 November 2010

why?

Life is weird you try and get on with it as easily as you can, but there is always someone or something that tries to ruin it!!! People are sometimes so nasty and I really don't know what to do, when they seem so jealous they try to bring you down! I don't know what I have to be jealous about I lost my husband and am really unhappy and then at the anniversary of loosing him this person has put in the dagger to make life even worse!!!!! Agh!

They can go to hell in a handcart I have my children and best friend.

What have they got!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaqui,
    So glad I found you on LinkedIn.
    We should talk sometime. People will say things trying to help, not realizing that what they said was hurtful...
    My heart goes out to you, sister.

    ReplyDelete