Tuesday 16 November 2010

Friends

Hello all old friends and new.
Writing for me comes hard I naturally draw and paint and take photos (now photos, I am a conjoined twin to my camera) most of the time that is until the past year where it has been difficult! Alan, I am sure is telling me to get on with working but its hard. I do try and I do miss it the camera does get left behind, well, that never used to happen! I missed the bad weather in our little habour the other day! Its not that I have become lazy its just not the same when Alan's not there to help with constructive criticism, his point of view is soooo missed the camera my brushes don't seem to work the same and I am having to learn from what seems like scratch! I am learning again but time is passing by! more later made myself cry. x

No comments:

Post a Comment